Sunday, March 18, 2012

YES WE HAVE SOME REAL SNOW

It looks like more snow is predicted for today:

Today: Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. South southwest wind between 7 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Tonight: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind between 5 and 7 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

This is what I saw when out driving around a bit yesterday.  They almost look like black and white photos which they really aren't.




 I liked the snow on the chain link fence at the P.0.  Don't think the photo does it justice.

 Twain Harte grade
 At the Soulsbyville Rd. traffic light.  
I'm not sure the reason for all the cars---perhaps checking for chains-on-board?  chaining up? (too low for that I think).  Do you know?  Were you caught in the stoppage?  There were cones set up so you couldn't just drive by and ignore the action.

Have a great and safe Sunday.  Don't forget to send me any great local photos you take and I'll post them on the blog.  Just email them to me, as attachments:  blythek@mac.com


No comments:

Post a Comment