Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MI WUK / SUGAR PINE?

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14th:

        Fire Auxiliary Meeting.  Noon.  Lunch ($5.00) promptly at noon.  Meeting promptly at 12.30 p.m.  If you're in the area, please come.  You don't need to be a member.  And--we would love new members! 

What does the Auxiliary do?  We raise money for our fabulous fire department.  That money could be used for equipment for the apparatus (trucks) or bays (hose racks etc) or the fire fighters themselves for safety equipment.  Plus we meet our neighbors and get to know our fire fighters.


MI WUK LIBRARY/COMMUNITY CENTER

I'm searching for my High Country Friends Newsletter for the information.  (Hiding in my inbox somewhere!!!)  I'll have to find a hardcopy.  I do know that on the third Thursday of every month I hold a public class called Stamping for Adults, 1-3 p.m., $3.00.  We make two (very nice) greeting cards using rubber stamps, punches and other embellishments.  Walk-ins are encouraged and welcome and EVERYone succeeds.  Men are welcome, as well as women!  This week we'll be making a variation of this card:

We'll also be making a card with lots of itty bitty butterflies.  If you're in the area, join us!

Snow--I can always hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment