Monday, February 21, 2011

I APOLOGIIZE FOR THE LAMA-HISUM/SUSU COURT POWER OUTAGE!

About one hour after mentioning that Lama-Hisum had power last Friday morning, we lost power.  Oooops.  That was at 9.30 a.m.  When I left town this morning, Monday, we were still without power, but I understand from my husband, that our power was restored today, Monday, around 3 p.m.  I hope it's back on where you are. 

Hopefully the next few days will be quiet weather-wise.  We all need time to find places to pile snow and to dig out from last Thursday and Friday.  Good luck to those of you who might still be without power.

Our lesson learned:  when you have 5 house guests during a power outage make sure you have more than 1 loaf of bread and that you have enough flashlights, WITH good batteries, for each room in the house.  We managed just fine with flashlights, Coleman lanterns and stove, the bbq grill, and a good generator.  And two fireplaces and a good supply of wood.

Got any good photos?  Did anyone catch the full(ish) moon on Sunday morning?  I heard it was beautiful.

Have a safe week. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the moon at 2:30am as I was putting more wood into the fire LOL! Beautiful! I am going to try to post some pictures later.

    ReplyDelete