Monday, June 25, 2012

HI EVERYONE!  Remember me!?  I've had no news to share, have been overwhelmed in personal life, so........I haven't even posted fun information.  If YOU ever have something you'd like shared with other Mi Wuk Area residents, please send me an email and I'll get it right here on OUR blog a.s.a.p.


NEWS for this coming weekend:

Saturday, June 30, 2012
ANNUAL PANCAKE BREAKFAST AT THE 
MI WUK / SUGAR PINE 
Hwy 108 FIRE STATION

8 A.M. - NOON

Includes: scrambled eggs, sausage, coffee, tea, milk, juice and hot chocolate

$8.00 per person
$3.00 10 years and younger

To benefit the Mi Wuk/Sugar Pine Fire Protection District


I hope to see you there!  I'm chairman, we have a great committee, and our awesome Fire Department deserves our support!  SO........COME ON OUT AND SAY "HI".



No comments:

Post a Comment