Thursday, November 25, 2010

WHY HAVEN'T YOU HEARD FROM 'ME' ABOUT THE POWER OUTAGE??

.......Because we didn't have any power!!  From Sunday evening sometime, until Wednesday evening, we have had no power. There was a 3-hour respit on Tuesday mid-day.  I don't know yet about status this morning.   But, before no power we had no satellite (I use WildBlue) connection.  Therefore, no internet.  And therefore, no updating of information.  Although I'm in Dublin now, for Thanksgiving, we had no internet when I left Wednesday morning. 

Here are a few photos of what you probably know all too well:  S-N-O-W.

 Our backyard, 21 November, 10.30 a.m.

 My car, needing to head off to Castro Valley for a family gathering.

 Lama-Hisum and Susu Court, Wednesday, 24 November, 11 a.m.  

Along Lama-Hisum.

More updates as they become available.  I don't know if I'll have internet once I return to Mi Wuk.  If you have any photos you'd like posted, send them to me in an email:  blythek@mac.com    I'll post them as soon as possible.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment