Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mi Wuk Sugar Pine FPD RIM FIRE TEE SHIRTS

I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that Rim Fire Fighter, Mike Scott from Oakland FD shared some fabulous photos taken in the areas behind Long Barn, with my husband, Russ, and me. 

The MiWuk/SugarPine Fire Auxiliary is going to be selling tee shirts using one of Mike's photos, as a fund raiser for our department and as a 'tip of the hat' for all that Chief Crabtree and the department did during the height of the Fire.

Tee shirts will be available in sizes S to XL, 2X and 3X, primarily short sleeved with a few long sleeved shirts being ordered and some short sleeved shirts with a front pocket.  We will be ordering a variety of sizes.  The basic tee shirt color is a dark-ish Heather Gray.

I will have a full photo ready for posting on Thursday, along with pricing.  We're waiting for final approval from the Auxiliary as a whole before that information is announced.   Tees will be in the $20-$25 dollar range; extra $2-$4.50 for pockets, long sleeves and 2X and 3X sizes.

I'm really excited about this and can't wait to sport my new tee shirt.  They are awesome, respectful and an honor to those who risked their lives for US.

Here's a small screen shot hint of the back of the tee shirt.  The MWSPFPD  logo will be on the front.


Feel free to let me know of your interest in the next day or two so I can use that information towards our initial order count.  This isn't an order!  Just an idea of community interest.  Tee shirts will be available through the blog (additional $ for postage) or at the Mi Wuk Sugar Pine Hwy 108 Station.

What do you think???




     

No comments:

Post a Comment