Monday, February 13, 2012

WE FINALLY HAVE *S*N*O*W*

Would you believe?  Snow?  There are 3" - 4" on the railing of our deck this morning. And I was home to experience it!!

7:00 a.m.



I've been home only 2-1/2 days since leaving here on 16 January for a conference in San Antonio TX.  Since then, with the exception of those few days, I've been in the Bay Area with my daughter and family.  Their home is just a 'base' as most days have been spent in San Jose where Russ and I are alternating time with his son, 41, who has ALS, Lou Gehrig's Disease.  His "progress" is requiring extra care these days.  And we are glad to have the time with him.

Below is a clue of what we might be experiencing for the next few days:



It has been quite a while since I've been to that site so here's the url for you, if you'd like to check it out sometime:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=38.08052761936274&lon=-120.18562316894531&site=sto&smap=1&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

The link (copy and paste it into your browser) takes you right to the Mi Wuk elevation forecast.  You can tweak it to get other areas you'd like to check out.

Have a great and SAFE day.

No comments:

Post a Comment