Friday, September 9, 2011

THE "YELLOW" IS BACK IN MI WUK VILLAGE

Once again we can give visitors road directions within Mi Wuk Village like
  • follow the broken yellow line to the 4-way stop; then turn right onto the double solid line and ..............
  • stay on the broken yellow line until 'xyz' Court/Road/Lane
  • follow the solid yellow line to Chief Fuller Road, turn left or right and you'll be at Hwy 108.
Yes, the 'powers that be' came into the village yesterday or Wednesday and finally restriped the naked 'major' roads in Mi Wuk.  I don't know about you, but directions I give to visitors incorporate those yellow road lines.


This photo was taken around 6 p.m., Thursday, September 8th, with my iPhone (not hands free!!) through a dirty windshield as I returned from 2 days of babysitting in the Bay Area.  I was so excited to see these fresh yellow lines once again and just had to capture a quick picture to share with you all.

Now hopefully the snow doesn't wipe them out and we have to live another 6-7 months without adequate road lines.  This is cool and I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment